- Who in the public school system decided that a soft pretzel and cheese dip is a good idea to serve as an ENTREE to our children? Seriously. (FYI: Elle will be bringing her lunch that day.)
- My friend Aimee is blogging. And she’s such a gifted writer, you must check her out.
- Elle came home super excited on Thursday because her class got “THREE RECESSES!” I asked why they received the extra recess, assuming they had earned it for good behavior. Nope. H threw up in the classroom. H,you know, the kid that sits directly across from her at their table. Lovely. And so it begins.
- My husband is a saint, people. I am going out of town on 2 separate girls only trips on back to back weekends in October. You would think that if I could convince him to solo parent 7 days then I would be able to sweet talk him into a new blog header. Wrong.
- Elle & Paisley are participating in a charity fashion show later this week. People, this is going to be epic. One of Elle’s favorite things to pretend is she is a model on Project Runway. She has the model walk perfected. I promise to have the camera ready and the video camera fully charged.